The YETI Tundra Series Camping Coolers give you piece of mind, allowing you to focus on enjoying the great outdoors rather than worry about your food and beverage storage. YETI Camping Coolers won’t let you down when you need them to perform. The handles won’t break, the hinges won’t bend, and the body won’t crack. They’ve been beat up, kicked around, even thrown off a cliff, and they refuse to fail.
Keeping things cool is what this cooler is all about. With thicker walls and more than twice the insulation, the YETI Camping Cooler will outperform the competition and keep your camp meals ice cold for days. The YETI Camping Cooler is also certified by the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee, giving you the ability to venture into bear country without giving grizzlies a meal to pick through. The YETI experience is unlike any you’ve ever had. The YETI Tundra will be the last camping cooler you ever need.
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- Three inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can’t hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler body for solid mounting.
- Easy upgrade – outer dimensions are similar to other marine coolers.
- Dry Goods Rack is included to prevent soggy sandwiches while you camp
What other campers had to say…
“Over three days in the blistering summer heat and it still had ice in it! What a quality product!” – Don Kisky, Whitetail Freaks
“Using dry ice in my YETI allows me to stay in the filed twice as long, which means better trips for my clients.” – Brandon Boedecker, PRO Outfitters