YETI Roadie Coolers
The YETI Cooler that’s ready to go on the road with you whether you’re headed to the campsite, the job site or your favorite fishing hole! Keep your drinks and lunch colder longer. No more soggy sandwiches and sweating soda.
YETI Roadie Coolers are built to take the abuse that comes with the way we work and play. Unlike ordinary coolers or lunch box coolers, which are basically “disposable”, YETI Roadie Coolers are made to last!
Keeping things cold is what a cooler is all about. With thicker walls, more than twice the insulation and a full-frame gasket, YETI Roadie Coolers outperform the competition – it’s not even close!
- One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak
- YETI’s proprietary PermaFrost™ Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention
- T-Rex™ Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last
- The YETI ColdLock™ Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold
- NeverFail™ Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break
- FatWall™ Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
- BearFoot™ Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces
- InterLock™ Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
- AnchorPoint™ Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
- Full-length stainless steel handle with textured grip that locks upright for easy carrying
- Vortex™ Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability
- BullDog™ Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported
- Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible™ and UV-resistant
- Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI Roadie Cooler
YETI ROADIE® SERIES
|Roadie 15**||13||17 1/2||12 3/8||12 1/4||16||11 1/4||7||11 3/4||8 1/4||8 1/2|
|Roadie 20||16||20||13 3/8||14 3/8||17 3/8||11 5/8||10 3/8||13 7/8||9 1/4||10 3/8|
|Roadie 25**||17||20 5/8||14 1/8||13 1/2||19 1/8||12 5/8||8 1/4||14 7/8||9 7/8||9|
** Roadie 15 & 25 discontinued
YETI Roadie Coolers have the same hard-wearing features and insulating qualities as our top-of-the-line Tundra coolers, with a strong stainless steel handle made for tossing it around. The YETI Roadie is the ideal personal cooler. Big enough to hold the goods, small enough to stay out of the way. There’s no better lunch box cooler choice to keep your food and drinks cold in a campsite, job site, pickup bed, or over your favorite fishing hole. The YETI Roadie is also the perfect size for your canoe, kayak, paddle board, ATV, UTV, or golf cart. Holds 14 cans (12 oz).